Yearbook Design Team
- Don't forget to fix photos before you upload them to the yearbook.
- Use Pixlr or Canva to lighten/darken, crop, or increase contrast.
- Don't crop too much! Leave room for overlap.
- Friday, January 26: yearbook drawings due (5th grade)
- Monday, March 5: put up yearbook order posters
- Friday, March 9: sentences for the yearbook due (5th grade)
- Friday, March 16: all classroom pages should be done
- Friday, March 23: most of the yearbook should be done!
- Friday, April 20: the last meeting!
Tips on Using the Online Editor
Below, students on the 2016-2017 Yearbook Design Team scanning photos, searching through photos for a classroom page, and choosing a background for a grade level: