5th Grade Lab
Urgent: Help 5th Graders Take Pictures of Each Other!
The 5th grade students will be taking pictures of each other. These pictures will be used for a project; you can see one example below.
Ms. Margaret needs adults to help with this process. We provide the cameras.
If you can help during 5th grade lab starting next week, please let Ms. Margaret know (firstname.lastname@example.org). 5th graders have lab as follows:
- Maestra Canfield - Thursday, 1:30 - 2:10
- Maestro Noceda - Thursday, 12:50 - 1:30
- Maestra Hernández - Tuesday, 1:30 - 2:10
Thank you in advance!
Ms. Margaret loves to have help in lab. If you have any questions or would like to help, please contact her at email@example.com.
During this first session, we are reviewing digital citizenship, working on improving typing skills, and working on a fun multimedia project ("About Me" - you can see a sample to the right). Each 5th grader has a free account at Typing.com and Typing Club.
Read this website (on Dihydrogen Monoxide), then fill out and submit the form:
Session 1 (August - October)
Hour of Code
Students: Are You Really Done?
You are not really done until you...
- Check spelling (there should not be any squiggly red, blue, or green lines underneath words in your document EXCEPT for proper nouns)
- Check spaces, tabs, and punctuation (view some reminders)
- Check capitalization (view some reminders)
- Did you do everything you were asked to do? (there is usually an outline for the project)