Media Center Wish List
(Updated: October 2016)
Can you (or a group of you) please help by donating one or more of these items? We thank you in advance!
MOST URGENT: Printer cartridges for the lab color printer (these are costly so sharing the cost of a cartridge with a group of parents might make it doable):
- HP LaserJet Pro M452dn (takes HP 410A cartridges: black, magenta, cyan, yellow)
Paper (for printing):
- letter size (8 1/2 x 11) plain white multipurpose paper
- 20 lb. colored paper (8 1/2 x 11)
- card stock of any color (8 1/2 x 11)
- rechargeable AA batteries
- small camera bags (for parents or teachers to use when checking out a camera for field trips)
- hand cleaner (safe for children)
- soft cloths for cleaning computer screens
- antiseptic wipes for cleaning books, tables, shelves, keyboards and mice
- white board markers
Please note: We cannot accept computer hardware or software donations older than 3 years. Any books you wish to donate to the library must be in good condition and age appropriate; they will be distributed to the school or classroom libraries or to organizations in need. If you do have something you wish to donate, please contact Margaret first.