5th Grade Lab
Ms. Margaret loves to have help in lab. If you have any questions or would like to help, please contact her at email@example.com.
During this first session, we are reviewing digital citizenship, working on improving typing skills, and working on a fun multimedia project ("About Me" - you can see a sample to the right). Each 5th grader has a free account at Typing.com and Typing Club.
- Session 2 (October - December)
- Session 1 (August - October)
Read this website (on Dihydrogen Monoxide), then fill out and submit the form:
Session 1 (August - October)
Hour of Code
Students: Are You Really Done?
You are not really done until you...
- Check spelling (there should not be any squiggly red, blue, or green lines underneath words in your document EXCEPT for proper nouns)
- Check spaces, tabs, and punctuation (view some reminders)
- Check capitalization (view some reminders)
- Did you do everything you were asked to do? (there is usually an outline for the project)