Fiesta Gardens Library!
Students in Grades 1-5 visit the library every week for 30+ minutes. Kinders visit every other week. For class schedule please click here.
In the library all students will:
- Listen to age-appropriate stories.
- Learn basic library rules and procedures including checking out books
As applicable, students will:
- Attain knowledge of the organization of a library:
- E books (picture books)
- FIC (chapter books)
- Dewey Decimal System ( non-fiction books)
- Review parts of a book (cover, spine, title page)
- Participate in library-related projects
- And more.
Library MORNING for Students and Families
Wednesday - 8:00-8:25
If you are unable to make this time, please contact Michele directly and she will arrange a mutually convenient time for you to visit the library.